Dear Ann

My little fighter. No other person in this world knows how proud I am of you. You are brave. You give me hope, when I thought no hope existed. You give me life to keep going. You give me strength to fight for you another day. When my world has turned upside, you have been there to provide me comfort. It's hard to see you like this, its hard to know that a tumor has taken the real you away from me. But you are fighting this, you are beating the odds. This journey has been hard. Its no walk in the park. But what would I give to see you run around, and laugh and act like any ordinary 4 year old. This tumor has you prisoner. And even in your toughest of days you manage to give me a kiss, to let me know that you still love me

This blog was left in my drafts from January 11, 2011. Times have changed, but the words still remain so true. My sweet child, my sweet angel how I miss you...

Comments

Popular Posts