Fending on my own.

I remember when the massive support from people was endless. People telling me, they would be there. People lending me a shoulder to cry on. But in then end, I have only myself. It's been difficult dealing with unpredictable things. I can go from one emotion to another. Yet, I deal with it by myself. It's not the same as having someone there who you can tell everything to, who can help you relief some stress. All I do is sit and think of what the future may hold. It is clearly uncertain, but its scary. One of the things that has hurt me the most is losing my friend Eric as my support system. When Ann was diagnosed and in the hospital, he was not very involved in caring and knowing about the things that were going on. If anything he went to visit a few times and that was it. But once she was out of the hospital he sought more interest into her diagnose and the whole clinical aspect of it. He was even kind enough to do a bit a research to see if there was a possibility out there to buy her time

Another draft blog from 3/1/11. Maybe I don't know how to click the publish button?? But now I do, via a lap top :)

Comments

Popular Posts